Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Walkabout

We've had an eventful week so I'm going to get another post out. Monday night Uncle Chris and Aunt Stephanie as well as my friend Stephanie arrived in Yuma so on Tuesday the fun began. We really didn't do a whole lot, but it was fun to catch up with everyone and of course everyone was glad to see/meet Molly. I hadn't seen Stephanie since my wedding almost 7 years ago so it was great that she was able to come down and hang out. I was almost bad and didn't take any pictures, but at the last minute, I pulled it together and captured a few moments before everyone left.

Molly with Uncle Chris and Aunt Stephanie

Molly and Stephanie

The 3 of us.


Hanging out on the couch, doing some high kicks.

Throwing Gran into the mix

Needless to say we all had a great time and I can't wait to do it again soon.
We rang in the new year sleeping (I've never really seen the point of giving up precious sleep for some point in time and I feel even stronger about it now.) or trying to at least. At 10 and at 12 there were some pretty serious fireworks that woke us up and scared the crap out of all of us, particularly Riley. We made it through the night though and had a pretty mellow new years day. We've been wanting to let Molly tear it up on her walker on the lawn so we broke it out and let her cut loose. She really enjoyed the freedom and we even managed to keep her away from all of the dog piles, pretty impressive with four dogs on the loose.
Cruising.

Cruising for a bruising.

Molly and Grandpa.

Hope everyone had a great new year, can't believe that it's 2010 and that Molly is finishing up her 1st year of life, freaking crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment