This evening we went out to dinner and I almost had my first "embarrassed by what my kid is saying" moment. A man walked in, he had a shaved head a gold hoop earring and a shirt with a skull and crossbones and Molly says "Hey! It's a pirate!" Seriously though, how exciting for her. You're just sitting in La Casa and then what do you know? A pirate walks in! I don't think he heard and if he did he didn't throw us any dirty pirate looks or shake a hand hook at us (Thank God he didn't have a hand hook!). I'm sure there will be more of that in store for us in the future, she's full of observations.
Whenever we go to the paint store she likes to get all the sundries out. I suppose it's payback since that's exactly what I used to do.
These next picture are why I had to post two days in a row. She's just too cute to resist.
These first two look like she's dancing.
Dude is scary!
She can pretty much sit by herself now. She looses her balance occasionally, but she's pretty good!
I HATE pictures of myself, but I'll allow this one since Maggie looks so cute peeking out.
The girls are so cute!
ReplyDeleteKate saw a snowbird at Walmart...he had a white beard and she yelled, "It's SANTA!" Hilarious. I had to break her heart and tell her it was not SANTA, then apologize to the man for my 2-year old:-)
Great pics! Maggie is getting SO big! Pretty soon we will have a little playdate for Colbie!
ReplyDelete