Maggie even found one!
Molly and Maggie with Granny
On Friday we took a last minute trip to California to visit some family. We also had a chance to take Molly to Legoland for her first time. She was really into it, and had a great time making Jonny go on all the rides.
This was my favorite ride. 3-5 year olds driving cars. For me, the 3 year olds make this ride awesome, but for the 5 year olds, they're completely ruining it by crashing all of the time. They told her to turn her wheel, which she did...left, right, left right (in quick succession). I think she thought it was like her plasma car. The looks of confusion on her and this other kid's face crack me up.
I'm guessing that this is the worst job at Legoland: redirecting all the junior "drivers".
This is how she ended her race. The truth is, she never even completed a lap. Maybe next time.
Somebody creeping on Molly and I on our boat ride.
Found the creep!
There's also a nifty aquarium there. Molly in a bubble.
While on the trip, Molly was fascinated with idea of sleeping at the hotel. She called it the sleepover and asked if we were going to live there now. She made Jonny sleep in her bed with her and he said that she wouldn't sleep unless her feet were somewhere on him. Even though Maggie didn't let me get too much rest, I'm kind of glad I didn't have to share with little miss bed hog.Maggie wasn't too happy about being in her car seat. I'm not sure how she knew this trip was going to be different from our regular trips around town, but as soon as I would set her in her seat, she would scream. Kind of a bummer since I was sort of hoping we could leave town as often as possible this summer. Hopefully we can work something out.
Legoland looks fun! Anything for one year olds? Adorable Easter dresses :-)
ReplyDeleteI love their matching Easter dresses! Molly's hair is so blonde and long. sounds like a trip to Legoland for Landon soon.
ReplyDelete