Haven't posted in a LONG time! I guess September has been a rough month for several reasons as many of you know, so I just haven't been in the mood. Molly's really enjoying school, but we haven't been enjoying the constant colds that have been making their way through the house. Last week it was ear infections all around, which pretty much sucked, but now everyone seems to be feeling better. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what fun she's picked up from school this week.
Just going to post some pictures just to get them up. These are from Maggie's birthday party, way back in August.
Getting messy.
Cleaning up.
Maggie having an awesome hair day. Molly said "she looks like a unicorn!"
I figured if I was going to post, I should at least get some recent pictures, so I dusted off my camera and took some pictures of the girls yesterday.
This one is my favorite.
I suppose this one is cuter though.
Showing off her lashes
Rosy cheeked. It's starting to cool off, but it's still kind of warm.
Just a random comment about Molly and school: It's like she has a secret life there. The teacher always says she's had a good day (and that she didn't eat lunch), but when I try to get some information from Molly, she's pretty vague. I do know that she's overly concerned with the misbehavior of one little boy in her class. She's always talking about how he doesn't listen. Meredith has a theory that she's just created an alias for all her bad deeds, but I've checked the class list and he does exist, so unless he's her scapegoat, I think she's telling the truth. There is also a little girl that she talks about a lot that seems to be her friend. Too cute. Hopefully we can manage to stay healthy for an entire week so she can go and hang out with her friends.
Cute pics! Glad everyone is healthy and feeling better. Lets hope it stays that way :)
ReplyDelete