Monday, November 19, 2012

Fall Festival

Molly's preschool had a fall festival recently.  She had a really good time and is still talking about it.  She found our extra game tickets in the car and so we've been playing pretend fall festival.  I was pretty proud of myself because I came up with two fall festivalish games on completely short notice but of course as soon as they had been played a couple times, she wanted to know what else I had going on for her.  I guess the real fall festival just set the bar too high for me.  Maggie also had a good time.  There were lots of slides to attempt, a few tunnels to explore and lots of people to glare at suspiciously.
Getting ready to go: always a challenge.
g
 Bounce house

 Boo!
 I swear she was way more enthusiastic about this than she looks here.
The other day Maggie was kind of sleepy before her nap and she kept laying down in the the little sunny spot in the kitchen like a little cat or something. 
Meow!

No comments:

Post a Comment