Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Peachy Keen

Twice now I have bought a little box of peaches at Sam's club and twice now Maggie has stolen them and taken bites out of each one.  The first time was completely my fault.  I left the box out where she could reach it. The 2nd time though, I thought I had it out of reach on the kitchen counter.  Guess she's taller than I thought.  

My little helpers helping me make some bread.
I'm going to choose to remember this moment like these pictures: smiling and happy.
I feel like every time we play outside (especially with Jonny) it ends like this.
I guess Jonny's just always watering something and he can't help but spray them down too.




I probably shouldn't waste time and money on clothes for Maggie.  I know she's not alone which makes me wonder why they even have a 2T size at all? 
Look out, she has on underwear! Trying not to get excited, but she has actually used the potty a few times now.  
Halloween has become a huge topic in our house.  Molly is going to be Ruby Gloom.  I'm sure no one knows what that is. It used to be on netflix, and that's where she latched on to it.  She's just a cute little bright red head girl that's slightly skeletal/zombieish looking.  I was surprised she went for something more "Halloweeny" since it's usually all pink and princess with her.
Maggie with the Ruby wig.
The outfit
The make-up.
Ruby's sidekick is doom kitty, so Maggie, not being able to articulate exactly what she'd like to be, is being roped in to being doom kitty.  I think she'll like it though since she'll get to wear her black leotard and tights. That's pretty much her favorite thing to wear.
Going to the grocery store when daddy is there is so much better than with just Mommy.  I'm always teasing Jonny that he's ruining them when he takes them to stores since I have different standards for how a trip to the store should go. I hate all carts that are not regular. He's happy to push whatever novelty cart they might have available. I don't like to let them (particularly Maggie)out of the cart. He's happy to let them wander within reason. I'm a hard ass (not really) and don't buy them stuff EVERY time...just most of the time.
I can't complain too much though since he's helping with errands.
Grocery store fashion shows are perfectly acceptable.  Even I can agree with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment