Jonny is a pumpkin carving stud. Ruby gloom pumpkin.
Ruby gloom in all her glory. I think she turned out pretty good!
On Saturday Molly performed her nutcracker lambie dance at the children's festival. She did such a great job. I was super proud of the backbend she did on the asphalt. I'm also super proud of Jonny's make-up skills. He paints a mean lamb face :-)

We had mommy and me on Halloween, Maggie did some more hanging about.
Ruby gloom in all her glory. I think she turned out pretty good!
Maggie wasn't into pictures so this is the only one of ruby with doom kitty. The collar that I was so proud of, was lost within minutes of arriving at the festival. Oh-well.
On Saturday Molly performed her nutcracker lambie dance at the children's festival. She did such a great job. I was super proud of the backbend she did on the asphalt. I'm also super proud of Jonny's make-up skills. He paints a mean lamb face :-)
Maggie loves goat cheese from Yuma's own Toggenberg goats! Shoveling it into her mouth at record speeds.

Today we took a day trip to sea world. It was fun and exhausting all at once.
Little penguin hatchling.
Gymnastics can be practiced anywhere.
Some random pictures: because sleeping children are cuter than awake children.
Sea World makes me sleepy too.
Gymnastics can be practiced anywhere.
Some random pictures: because sleeping children are cuter than awake children.
Sea World makes me sleepy too.
Face painting fun at sea world! Maggie was jealous when she woke up.
We took Maggie to get painted up. She was game until the paintbrush was an inch from her face...then she was out.
Now we're on our way home and we're hoping for quiet children for the next couple hours. Could be wishful thinking.













No comments:
Post a Comment