Saturday, August 8, 2015

First Day of School!



It seems ridiculously early, but Molly just finished her first week of school. I'm pretty bummed since we're going to be missing out on going to CO because of school, but hopefully next year we can go in June or July. 
Yay for our little 1st grader! So far so good! She likes her teacher and seems to be settling in. Drop off and especially pick up are crazy town, so I'm having to get used to that. Maybe it will get better? I hope? 
Maggie also had her first week as a Respectful Rabbit.  Just ask her, she'll tell you all about it.  I love hearing her say "respectful rabbit"- think Elmer Fudd.
First Day as a Gator!
First day as a "wespectful wabbit"
Ready for fun!
Little lefty showing off her ambidextrous skills.
We had some bandits raiding our house. We've now taken care of the problem.
Molly giving me her "evil" look while dressed in her "evil" clothes. Future goth girl?
Today we went to Kate's back to school party at the water park! The girls had a ton of fun going down as many slides as possible and showing off their mermaid swimming in the lazy river. I was even a good sport and went down 4 slides even though I'm a baby and they freak me out.
Maggie getting crazy with soda. 
Maggie is almost 4! Only a few more weeks left as a crazy little 3 year old!  What are we going to do?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment