School pictures are in. They turned out pretty good!
Missing a couple teeth!
I love Maggie's picture. Her smile is looking less forced every year!
A month or so ago we spent the whole day with the Morris clan. Just like the old days, spending the whole day with Ramsey!
The girls got to go to a birthday party at the Artsy Fartsy studio and paint Bing Bong. The girls love their paintings!
Molly showing off the tree branch dress she designed. She danced around in it.
Beauty rest.Matchy matchy!
The girls went to Fuddle's fun run. Molly did great and finished the whole race.
Maggie had a different approach. It felt familiar. In her defense it was pretty hot and she was out of Perrier.
Day one: The Zoo!
This time I forbid them from getting their whole face painted. Huge pain in the ass to get off.
Went to golf mart on the way home. Their alter egos.
Went to golf mart on the way home. Their alter egos.
Club champions Mabel and Mavis Mac.
Maggie got to go to the pumpkin patch with her school today. Looks like she had fun!
Halloween is up next! We have their costumes all ready to go. Hoping that it cools off since the costumes include a light jacket. Probably wishful thinking.
Maggie's happy place-Salty snack and Bubs.
She can really put away popcorn! One morning when we went to target they had freshly popped popcorn smell wafting around. It would have been cruel if I hadn't bought her some. Fortunately they had bubs too.
Doritos are probably her favorite though. She always points out when we see a Dorito truck. I have made a parenting promise to myself that I will never buy a full sized bag since I would probably find her passed out in a corner with orange foam at the corners of her mouth.


















No comments:
Post a Comment