Malia and Maggie always have a great time at yoga. Going out to eat after is also super fun.
Here they are being gargoyles. Or are they grotesques?
The library is my favorite place. Did you know all the books are free?!?! Why does anyone buy books? The girls always love it and I never have to say, "no we can't get that".
I was super impressed that Molly had such a well formed concept of how checks are written. I'm pretty sure she's farther along than I was at 18 when I got my first checking account.
Maggie loves these shoes. When we got them, she was walking around the store sniffing them over and over. I kept scolding her for huffing her strange plastic shoes. Little did I know, they're scented like "strawberries". The clerk filled me in when we were checking out. Can we all agree it's gross?
Jonny the bartender. He had some drunk girl admirer this night. When she found out he was going to Mexico the following week, she said "Take me with you". For a sober guy, he's super popular with drunk girls. PS-the drunk girl was not Ramsey. Hahaha
Maggie the fashion designer. I have little trash bags in my car. One day while driving to get Molly fromschool, Maggie was furiously working in her car seat making holes in a bag. As soon as we get to school and she's out of her seat, she strips down to her pan pans (as she calls them) and throws this little number on. She wore it the whole way home.
Golfing with Bryn!
Faces painted, neon leotards on, and ready for yoga.
Happy birthday to Molly! The week before she had her classmates over to the beauty school for mani/pedis. They had a blast.
They also did some hairstyling! Looks like something Lucy Junior would approve of.
Molly has been taking tennis lessons with her friend Bryn. Maggie loves making tennis ball pyramids.
Best friend yoga burritos
Last day before she turned 7! Unfortunately she came in at 1:00am on her birthday and threw up all over my bed. That began our week of intestinal distress hell. Jonny was the only one who was spared.
One day when I was feeling bad, Maggie brought me a snack that she prepared all by herself. She even shelled peanuts by smashing them with a can. What a sweetie.
We had some fancy spring pictures taken. The girls loved the bunnies Sam and Penelope.
Tick tick, little yoga clock!
This past Saturday the girls helped my mom, my sister and I clean and organize the paint store. It can feel like a losing battle there, but it helps to have some cheap child labor at your disposal. They had fun and have made plans to go back now that they're "hired".
The country club Easter egg hunt! Molly has dreamed of winning it practically her whole life. Holding hands for good luck before the signal.
Winner! Molly collected 92 eggs to win the 7 and under age group. As a 7 year old with a bag large enough to accommodate 90+ eggs-she was pretty much the apex predator of the hunt.




























No comments:
Post a Comment