A-hole and B-hole are just the beginning of the blog really, Molly's been up to a lot in the past day! A-hole and B-hole are what we now affectionately call our dogs Riley and Dink. It started because I've always called them "A" and "B" just because when you have to Black Labs who most people view as identical (they're not) you should have a generic nickname for them. Then after Molly was born they were always doing things that made me mad, like barking at inopportune times and shaking with they're loud collars (they don't wear them anymore) so I was always say something to the extent of "You stupid Ass-Hole dogs" Eventually Jonny said we should call them A-hole and B-hole and it has stuck. Well the other day it dawned on me that I haven't really taken any pictures of Molly with her beloved A-hole and B-hole so I decided to attempt it. It was difficult since B-hole (Dink) is not really interested in being anywhere near Molly and A-hole (Riley) is always trying to be near me. This is the best we could do.
Since Kate Monster had a sweet picture of her hanging out in her Baby Bjorn with Mom, I thought I would include some of Molly in her carrier, a baby K'Tan. It's basically just two big loops of fabric kept together with one little loop of fabric. If you're reading this blog and my description isn't sufficient...look it up, you obviously have the Internet. Anyhow, with these loops you can hold your baby in 8 different positions. We've tried 5 of them and of the 3 we haven't tried one of them is on the back (which I'm not ready for) one of them is for twins (No thank-you) and one of them is redundant. Here's Molly with me in her carrier. Jonny won't use it because "It's gay" and he can "carry her just fine without one" . I've tried to show him all of the obviously masculine men using it on the web site's pictures but he stands by his statements~he thinks the pictures reinforce his argument.
Above left we have the "adventure" position, if you face her towards you, its called the "hug" position. on the right the "explore" position. Finally on the bottom left we have the "hip" position. The only one left out is the cradle position which she has out grown.
Lastly, Molly has been tirelessly working on a new skill of blowing a "motorboat" while she hasn't perfected it yet, as this video shows, she's working really hard!
Here's just one more bonus picture of Molly in her swing today. I just thought she had a funny pose going. Jonny says she looks regal.

When I saw the title of your post, I got excited because I knew we were in for a treat! You never let us down with your crazy ass sense of humor. We've come up with some names for our dogs that wouldn't even clear the censor on your blog!
ReplyDeleteTell Jonny I agree with him about the carrier, even though I have a few older pics of me using that damn thing. Landon blew past the weight limits on that a long time ago.
Lookin' good guys!
-Dustin
I loved the video! She is really trying to copy you and is doing it quite well! SO CUTE! She looks so big in the swing now. I can't believe how much she's grown in only a couple weeks! Can't wait to see her again....oh, and you too, of course!
ReplyDelete