Mere took that 1st picture of Stephanie walking down the stairs, it's pretty neat. I also thought the next two were cute, particularly their take on the "American Gothic" painting.
Here we are walking around with Molly after the wedding. Molly was really into the trees. When we held her up by them she would reach for and grab the leaves with her death grip.
Here's Molly doing her new favorite thing, standing. She's getting pretty good at it, which is a little disturbing actually, my take on walking is the later the better.
Here are Molly and daddy lounging around in the morning. They're pretty cute!
Here are Molly Mere and I. I thought it was funny that Molly and I both have similar looks on our faces.
Well that's it for now. We have a big trip coming up, the McBurgorris family vacation. Also Chris and Stephanie will be in Yuma soon on a honeymoon trip. Wouldn't have been my first choice, but Molly is a pretty big draw. Plus, they're going to Nepal in November, so that should be fun. So to the majority of my readers, I will see you all soon!
Can't wait! Love you! M
ReplyDeleteoh yeah - I love the picture of you guys walking through the woods. Great family picture with a beautiful CO backdrop.
ReplyDelete