Friday, October 2, 2009

Molly the Sailor Girl

Evey time I look at this picture I just crack up. My sister in law Stephanie saw my previous blog and how I wished I had the computer savvy to edit the picture with a pipe and she totally nailed it and completed the Popeye look with a sailor hat. I love it! Thanks Steph!




Well Molly has been up to a lot of things in the past week or so. The most exciting thing for me has been the purchase of a high chair. I had been putting off buying one because we don't have a lot of space for extra furniture but I decided that feeding her without one is just too difficult. It's the best thing ever. It does make my kitchen a little more cramped than it already is, but it's worth it. She really likes it and will even sit in it and just hang out and bang things around while I'm doing the dishes and cleaning up, which is awesome.


Here's Molly in her high chair with her sippy cup. She is completely in love the sippy cup and loves to drink little sips of water throughout the day. I haven't given her anything else in it, she's in love with water, so I'm not too worried about trying juice or mojitos or anything else in it yet.

These picture below are what led me to buying the high chair. We had resorted to feeding her in her jump jump. The bumbo never really worked because she was always trying to escape and we moved the swing to make room for the jump jump. You can imagine how difficult it is to feed a baby in this contraption, especially when she figured out how to jump jump. At least it was comical.
"This sucks!"



We give up. Just give it to Riley.


Yesterday Jonny had to leave on a trip for work. Molly was pretty sad so she tried to hitch a ride with him. I should note that she got into this position by herself...kind of scary.

Daddy's little Stow away!


This is funny, we have a similar picture of Dink when she was a puppy.


As you can imagine this is an action shot that ended in tears. Her balance isn't 100% so right after this picture was taken she was on the ground. Boo Hoo!
This video shows what Molly has really been working on lately: Crawling. Thankfully she isn't proficient yet. But I need to seriously think about baby proofing for sure.



Molly Mac, Rocking, Rolling and whatnot!

3 comments:

  1. Love the Popeye picture! She's really starting to get mobile isn't she? That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie NAILED the popeye picture. There should be some contest somewhere for best photo shopped baby pictures. It'd win! I love it! I can't believe she's already close to crawling. Time flies. Better go buy some outlet plugs...she's going to be jamming anything she can find into them before you know it. - Love you! M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sailor picture! Looks like she really may be crawling soon! How fun!

    ReplyDelete