Dude is alright, but he's no Hota.
Here she is practicing her James Brown dance moves
These next three crack me up. They were taken in succession.

"She's strong to the finish 'cause she eats her spinach...."
I really really wish that I could use some sort of photo editing to put a corn cob pipe in her mouth, but I'm just not that savvy :-(

This one is just cute, all ready for bed. Well maybe not completely ready seeing as I'm going to have to rock her for who knows how long. But in her PJ's anyhow.
I'll finish with a video of one of her new skills, waving. Maybe I should have rethought finishing with a video of her waving "hello" but I'm not going to bother moving it.
Hi Grandma and Grandpa! I miss you!
I can't believe how gray the Hota Puppy is getting. :-(
ReplyDeleteI love the video of Molly waving. She looks like she's thinking, "Dude, I just waved hi. Why do you want me to wave hi again, we're already inside. Do you always continue to say hi to someone the first 3 minutes of seeing them?"
Also, that 1st picture in the sequence of 3...does she have a tooth back there?
No teeth yet, maybe soon? Who knows? She chews on things, drools and is sometimes inexplicably fussy, but she's done those things for awhile now (except the fussy thing).
ReplyDeleteIt's possible that the fussiness is just my inability to be entertaining and awesome 24/7, my material isn't always fresh. I keep her clean and fed AND I have to entertain her too? I didn't sign up for this shit! :-) haha...oh wait, yes, I did.