Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Picture Page

Not much news on the Molly front. Her diet is expanding and her sleep is decreasing. I will be grateful for the 8-10 hours that she gives me at night, since I know that not everyone gets that. My mother has informed me many times that she never got that until much much later. I think that her memory must be clouded because I'm pretty sure I was perfect. To complain just a little though, she makes me work hard for her sleep. She isn't one of those sweet babies who nurses to sleep. On the worst days/nights there is hitting pinching and scratching involved. I know to look at her you wouldn't think she could deliver much pain, but she must work out or something because she can totally kicks my ass if she wants to.
She had her 6 month check-up a few weeks ago and he pretty much just told us that she's awesome. Honestly, I don't need a professional to tell me that :-)
Molly is now 6 months and so I went and had some pictures taken. These are the highlights, and some low lights too.


JazzHands!


This one is just too funny not to include.

For some reason the whole time she kept giving the camera this strange little crooked smile, not sure why, but regardless I think we have some winners!

3 comments:

  1. SUCH CUTE PICS! I can't wait to get one for my fridge! Especially love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome pics! The last one looks like she smelled something funny...it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! I love the first one - has to be my fave. Well, I love the one with the flowers in the background too! I 2nd Rams' comment...need one for the fridge. She's changed so much compared to the one we currently have displayed. That reminds me...we've been slacking on Landon's pictures. Hang in there on the hitting, slapping. I know how frustrating it is!

    ReplyDelete