While we were there Molly and I went and checked out the fire pole they have in their office. She was pretty into it. At one point she tasted it, so far there haven't been any ill effects from that...fingers crossed.
Also new and exciting is the neat new toy that Grayson let her borrow. She's really into it and loves to sit, check her look, and go crazy hitting it and rocking out to some her favorite tunes. She's a big fan of "If you're happy and you know it" and "Head, Shoulders, Knees and toes".
I've mentioned before that I'm sort of over my dogs...that still stands.
As if I don't have enough laundry. What you don't see in this picture is me flipping Riley off. I know we live in close quarters and I know that there are a limited number of places to lie down, but I have given them about an eighth of the space in my bedroom for their huge beds. Apparently that isn't good enough.
Why lie on their "designated" beds, when they can lounge around the entire house and leave trails of dog hair, drool and dirt....I mean, that's what they're supposed to do right?! I know, I get so frustrated with poor Chase though too! Molly looks so big sitting up on the scale!
ReplyDeleteBlake does the same thing. He has his big fancy bed from Pottery Barn, with his name stitched on it by the way - can't he read to know it is his?! Anyhow, he still manages to weasel his way onto Kate's blankets I have laid out on the floor. I am tempted to shave him like Chase is, his dog hair gets everywhere, including Kate's mouth. I can see the hairs when the light hits. All I keep thinking is "it's going to get in her eyes or she will swallow the hair" and then if she cries I will think it is because of his dog hair, damn dog!
ReplyDeleteFeel your pain Becca! Sometimes our dogs drive me absolutely crazy these days...but I try to remember that they probably aren't all that stoked to get beat up and sat on by Landon all day, so they need some love as well....which I try to fit in between picking up dog hair and drool and dirt. :)
ReplyDelete