Molly actually has had a pretty big week. The biggest thing that she has achieved is crawling. While she isn't graceful or efficient, she is definitely getting from A to B, assuming you provide her some motivation. Along these same lines, she is now able to go from laying down to sitting up. That was kind of funny because she just started doing it without any fanfare or effort. One minute she couldn't, next minute she could. That of course meant that we had lower her crib down so she wouldn't attempt any triple gainers out of the crib.
Also new on the Molly front are some new interesting sounds. When she's in her high chair eating puffs, that's when she really goes to town babbling away. By far her favorite new noise now is growling. You can check out the video to get a sample.
She's pretty vicious! I like to think she's practicing for Halloween or something :-)
I don't really have much for the rest of the post but I do have some pictures that I've been meaning to get up on here.
Ramsey and I have been getting together on Wednesdays every once in awhile, we do it first thing in the morning since that seems to be the only time that Molly and Grayson are coordinated.
Riding Grayson's Tractor


Can't wait to see her crawl! Sorry we missed our playdate this week....we'll have to catch up next week. May take Grayson to the pumpkin patch this Saturday...will give you a ring!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she's crawling! I wish I knew when I'd see you guys next. It's going by so quickly! Take pictures for Halloween too. can't wait to see her!
ReplyDelete