Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Pictures

I don't have much to write about but I wanted to post some pictures. The other day we had Bill Butler come over and take some pictures of Molly in the hopes of getting something nice for a Christmas Card. I haven't ever really sent out cards, but I figure since I have a kid now I should send some out. We (and by "we" I mean my mom, dad and our painter) worked all week to get the porch and our fireplace ready so that we could have some almost home pictures. Since only the sub-floor is down in the living room we threw down an old rug and pieced together some of our floor around the fireplace. Needless to say keeping an almost 9 month old in a designated area isn't always going to work so some of them show the ugly sub-floor. Regardless we have some cute ones.




3 comments:

  1. Too cute! You guys look great! I love Molly's little outfit...especially the sweater! Look forward to getting our McIntier Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete