Thursday, December 17, 2009

Who put the bop in the bop shoo bop shoo bop?

Well it took over 50 years but we finally know the answer to the question from that song...it was Molly. Molly's latest word of choice is "Bop" She loves it and makes liberal use of it. It's a noun, a verb, an adjective, kind of like the way Jonny and I use "fuck"...good thing I put my advisory back! Some of you may not believe it, but I am trying not to use fowl language as much since I would really prefer Molly didn't either. I wasn't this bad before I met Jonny and I'm sure I can go back to my clean language ways even if it has been 10 years. Jonny's a different story. Here's a video of Molly "bopping" it up. It also showcases her crawling ability. She's been doing that for awhile now(a month, month and a half?), but I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've posted a video of it.

I don't have nice pictures this time around, Mere is back with her nifty camera, but she's still working on getting her pictures from her vacation (I'm not sure she's calling it that) onto her computer. I did however take a few pictures on my cell phone the other day when we were helping grandma decorate at her house. They're not the best, but they're fun anyhow.
In my old rocking chair with a Christmas Bear

Hanging out on Mere and Chris' saddle

Grandma's day glow Christmas tree

In reality it doesn't look that electric it's just the crappy cellphone flash that gives it that effect.
I honestly can't remember when I took these pictures, it had to have been sometime in the last few weeks, sometime while Mere was gone anyhow. Here's Molly's tribute Mere, Chris and Stephanie's Delhi leg of their trip: Cheerio Bindi

She's been pulling up on things for awhile now, but here she is showing that off:

She's also been clapping for awhile but I thought this was a cute action shot:

I suppose my next post will likely be after Christmas, so I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas from all of us at Molly Mac!

4 comments:

  1. She is SO cute and getting so big! We are going to be down there after Christmas. We will need to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "NO, mom, I don't want to say 'bop' I want to chew on my shoe!"

    Very cute video.

    Mine is still yelping...I try to get her to say "mama" too...I get "mmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" when she wants something.

    Hope to see you and Molly soon:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for putting the advisory back up...makes me laugh. And while I'm sitting here at work, I need things like that! Loved the video too. I can't believe how big she's getting. I can't wait to see her in real life! on a side note - are videos a pain in the ass for you to post? Ours always have trouble...but maybe our computer just sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So is Jonny working on his fowl language too?! Ha Ha. Love the cheerio on the forehead!

    ReplyDelete