Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Play!

Today we had a little playdate with Kate and Grayson at the Kate Monster residence. Good times were had by all, however if you want to see the coveted "all baby eyes on the camera" photo, you'll have to click on over to Kate's blog, I was not as successful at getting them to look at me. I did get a few good action shots though.
The cheerful hostess and Molly.

Well, they're all in the shot anyhow.

"I'm not so sure mom...I mean the toys are nice"

Getting ready in the morning is always my challenge. If I wait for her to nap I'm getting ready sort of late, and I may or may not get enough time to finish. If I make her tag along for the process, well, that can be a pain in the ass, and I think I need to get a good toilet lock before I attempt it...oh yeah, she can open the toilet by herself now...fantastic! When she isn't toilet diving, she's checking out the shower curtain which is also fun, and I would imagine slightly more hygienic.

Baby Legs

"bye bye blogger friends!"

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Becca, I'm impressed....two posts in less than a week! Had fun today with you guys. Love the "baby legs" photo! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to post the picture of Kate unrolling the TP in the bathroom - priceless! I totally understand the whole trying to get ready thing, I have to do it in the morning when she is napping or after...if I wait we pretty much just stay home in our pj's because getting ready and her ready is no fun. I end up chasing her and it takes me 2x as long to get ready - and I take a LONG time. Looking fabulous is a full time job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The TP is the worst! I don't even keep it on the holder anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's how Landon ended up with his beloved brush...he always used to stand on the toilet (probably not my best parenting move) while I got ready in the mornings and he'd rummage through my make up case. Love the new pics, she's getting so big. Can't wait to see her in real life soon!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete