Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pool Time

I'm sure my parents will appreciate a little Molly fix since they're in MO right now, so I thought I would post a couple pictures from this morning. We got Molly a little inflatable kiddie pool complete with a slide. It's pretty nifty, and Molly had a great time whooping it up this morning. It was a nice distraction since, like Kate, Molly's been teething pretty hard the past couple days. She's working on 3 teeth right now and hasn't been sleeping very well...ugh! Teething for Molly seems to be this SLOW painful process, I'm ready for it to be over. At least you can't tell in the pictures.
Fancy footwork
All smiles for pool time!
The second we turned on the little sprinkler for the pool, she freaked out and booked it. I love the look of concern on her face.
Today was actually overcast, muggy with a slight breeze. Match that with a soaking wet swimsuit and babies get a little chilly. I helped her out and took the top off.
Still a little sleepy since she didn't sleep that well last night.

She thought she was so clever hanging out on the porch with us on the other side.

"Look at me, I'm so cool!"


2 comments:

  1. that's an idea to break up these LOOOOONNNNGGGG summer days and the teething...let's see if Miss Kate is up for swimming in her pool tomorrow! If not, we will come to your house and be miserable in the heat with two teething children together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics Becca. Sorry about the teething and lack of sleep...it's definitely a long process and it's really nice when they cut a bunch at one time so you just sort of get it out of the way.

    Good luck staying cool!

    ReplyDelete