Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Nutella

Can you blame her?  That stuff is amazing. Unfortunately, the 2nd time she did it I did blame her.  I probably sent a mixed message by taking her picture the first time.  Just now she saw the picture and was all excited about how she was "all messy with chocolate!"  I asked her if she was ever going to do it again, and she said "no", but immediately started beaming and analyzing herself in all her chocolate glory. For now, the Nutella is locked up.  This is the problem I've been having now that Maggie requires more attention to go down for a nap.  Most of the time I can keep her occupied with a show or the iPad (I'm a terrible mother...I know) but sometimes she gets creative, and I come out and find something like this.

One last lick.
 
Jonny, always does this with Maggie and it cracks me up.  Make sure you turn up the volume so you can hear her. 


Quick Maggie update.   She's 9 months, 17 1/2 lbs and in case you're keeping track,(I am), she still wakes up at least twice a night.  I try to keep it in perspective, I know Molly figured it out eventually, but I hate being tired.  I'm not sure where my optimism is coming from since it's sort of  out of character, but every night I think to myself:  this will be the night she sleeps.  Maybe it's desperation more than optimism, but more than likely one of these times I'll be right. 

3 comments:

  1. Molly looks like she's drunk from her Nutella
    experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to buy some Nutella. Molly makes me feel like I am missing out on a really cool and yummy chocolate mess! Cute video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That might be one of my favorite Molly pictures. Ever. Pure bliss and relishing in her chocolate experience, with out a care in the world.

    ReplyDelete