Molly declared mother's day the "wettest day ever"
Maggie agrees!
I can't remember exactly how everyone became so wet, but I have a hunch this had something to do with it.
She can dish it, but she can't always take it.
I know I've been slacking lately and haven't posted anything. Maybe it's because I'm busy dealing with shenanigans like this:
A big thanks to Crayola for making their products truly washable.
I also might be a slacker because of easy access to HBOgo...it could go either way.
Fair warning, this video doesn't show too much and it also had a lovely portion where the garbage disposal is running. I'm posting it because I love how Maggie "talks" while she crawls around. This is particularly noticeable when she's crawling with a mission, such as getting to the dog water bowls before me.
Babies crack me up.
With this lovely weather, I am sure Molly's going to have a few more "wettest days ever!" Cute video :)
ReplyDelete