Tuesday, August 7, 2012

2nd Day of School

The1st day of school is totally overrated.  Mostly because I was a flake and didn't take pictures of Molly's 1st day of school.  So here are some pictures of Molly before her 2nd day of (pre)school.  She wasn't exactly cooperative for me and wasn't going to stand, obediently smiling for me.  She's also sporting one of her "princess" crowns that I'm always having to make.  Fortunately she's done really great the past two days.  She won't tell me too much about her days so far, but she hasn't cried and she says she likes it.  Her teacher says that she's doing good and seems to play well and follow directions.  I know two days isn't a huge history, but I'm relieved we're off to a good start.

Here are some little sis pictures

Almost 1 year old! That can't be right...
In other big news, Papa bought a sailboat!  It's pretty nifty.  I'm sure someday Molly and Maggie will get to head out with him on it, but for now they enjoyed their time parking lot sailing.


Molly's schedule is starting to fill up.  In addition to school, I also have her signed up for gymnastics, which she starts tomorrow.  I was thinking we might skip dance for awhile, but now I'm thinking that as long as she enjoys everything she's doing, we'll just stick with it, and I know she loves dance class.  What's 1 more hour a week that she's NOT watching TV. Yep, I'm that mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment