Maggie is a decent eater, so long as you give her what she wants to eat. Molly used to plow through avocados which was awesome since they're easy to transport. Maggie is a little pickier though. She's really great with finger foods so I figured I could just cut it up and let her go to town, but mostly she just liked to smear it around. She does like guacamole though, but I always feel like they're too salty (not for me, but for her). So I made her a little baby guac with just the avocado and a tiny bit of chopped garlic and she devoured it. It might have helped that Molly was feeding her. Jonny was making fun of her the rest of the day though because she had baby garlic breath.
You're doing it wrong.
Better.
Right after dinner, we always go straight to the bath. Maggie really into it and walks to the bathroom by herself while saying "BA! BA! BA!" and trying to tear off her shirt. I helped her out.
Made it!
They always fight for the good seat in the bath by the faucet. Yay for Maggie!
LOVE the pic of the two girls staring at each other in the bath!
ReplyDelete