Jonny carved our pumpkins. I think he's getting pretty good at it.
This one only makes sense when you know that Molly was a 50's "poodle princess" (it's all about how you sell it) and Maggie was a pink poodle.
Pirate pumpkin
Worried about the pirate pumpkin.
The whole gang
Poodle girls
Crazy Jonny!
It took a few days to knock her off her poodle princess throne.
Random cuteness
"I don't sleep"
She has mastered the slide and she's pretty excited about that.
Of course now we have slide competition.
The girls went to their first wedding! Jonny's cousin got married in Mesa this past weekend and Molly in particular, had a blast.
Maggie and I didn't last through the ceremony, but beforehand, she made it clear that she had her own ideas about the seating arrangements.
Molly all hyped up on wedding vibe.
She was all about the dancing! Here she is doing the robot?!?!
Molly's own Gangnam Style dance. Shout out to Jonathan for providing some inspiration. I could have posted a picture of him here, but no one reads this...so I posted on Facebook. Sorry Jonathan.
What we came for. At one point we lost track of her (I think she was a little too comfortable weaving in and out of the crowd at knee height) not to worry though she was found stalking the lady who was cutting the cake. At the first wedding I went to, I remember being equally obsessed with the cake. So much so that I remember constructing a conspiracy theory in my 5 year old mind about how the flower girls (who were serving the cake if I remember correctly) were trying to keep the cake away from me.
The first wedding was fantastic and a complete success! Kudos to them for outsourcing the serving of the cake to an unbiased party.
Glad you guys had a fun time at the wedding! Great pics....especially Jonny in the purple wig :)
ReplyDelete