Because it Colorado, instead of a boring regular park, they have a super cool ropes course and bouldering rocks. Molly and Maggie showed off their skills
She narrated herself the whole time she walked across. Offering herself up words of encouragement and clever anecdotes. "I'm such a great tightrope walker!"
Maggie at the coffee shop. It's vacation, no need to take off your PJs
Trying on daddy's shoes.
I went downstairs and she went over and reached for aunt Stephanie. She even let her carry her all the way to the river a couple blocks away.
Maggie at the coffee shop. It's vacation, no need to take off your PJs
Trying on daddy's shoes.
I went downstairs and she went over and reached for aunt Stephanie. She even let her carry her all the way to the river a couple blocks away.
What you need to take away from all this is sweatshirts. We're wearing sweatshirts!





No comments:
Post a Comment