She had a fun day at school and brought cupcakes for all her classmates to share. I actually managed to stop Molly and Grayson long enough on the playground to take a quick birthday girl picture.
The following weekend we had her party at the house with lots of friends and her favorite food, bean and cheese burritos from Mr. G's.
Here are Molly and Kate...wait, errr, I mean Elsa and Elsa.
The fantastic birthday cake! It could just be nostalgia, but I love Goldsboro's cakes.
"Frozen knuckles" getting ready for her roller derby debut thanks to some rockin' skates from Granny!
Seriously? What is wrong with kids these days? None of them ate all their cake and most of them barely touched it. Maggie is helping them out with their frosting at least.
Here's the obligatory St. Patrick's Day picture of the McIntier girls.
Who remembers this dude? probably no one. I admit, I probably wouldn't have remembered either except...
Maggie has a striking resemblance!
Little Baby Jesse Camp.







No comments:
Post a Comment