Thursday, April 24, 2014

Christmas!

So I barely remember, but way back in December, we actually did the whole Christmas thing.  I had been happy to let Chris take all the pictures and then completely forgot to get them before he left.  Then even after my mom brought them back from MO for me, I still never actually got around to looking at them until a little while ago. I have also made a half assed attempt at reorganizing the pictures properly but I'm apparently in no state to do this. Such a slacker.
Here's Molly and her friend Bryn, totally pumped for their school's Christmas performance.
 
Maggie and Molly enjoying  candy canes afterwards.  Those who were there know how I feel about candy canes now.

This is what Maggie did.



Going to start with Christmas and then move forward to Christmas Eve.  At this point does it really matter?

Maggie's first love is Tutus, but her second love are babies and baby accessories.
The bike!  Which she is still reluctant to ride.  One of these days.


We made it to Christmas Eve!

My girls with Ruby Gloom mama.
I love that we can have everyone together, outside, in December.  at great perk of Yuma life.

Miss Maggie Mac Mac Mac!

No comments:

Post a Comment