Sunday, March 22, 2015

6 years!

The fun didn't stop after her birthday party. Molly had a good time on the 11th too. Gran and I took cupcakes to her class, which is just so much fun when you're in kindergarten! Maggie even got to join the class party.  She was cracking us up. She was sitting by Molly, and when Mrs. Warren was quieting them down to line up for art, she did all the little prompts, just as directed. "Mouths closed, bubbles in. Zip it up, tape it up" she even went and lined up quietly with them. I was tempted to just send her ass to art with them. She's little, but there are so many of them, she could probably pass!
Her official birthday cupcake with 6 candles!
Maggie loves tape.  Here she had decided she would make a cast out of tape.  It was actually a huge pain to take it off.
Molly and sweet Pea fell asleep holding hands.
Costume day!  Unfortunately, I don't think Maggie is going to be going back to dance. She was doing well for awhile, but the past month she has regressed and won't go in.  It drives me crazy, because she loves to talk about dance class and how much she loves it, but when it's actually time to go in, she's not having it.

Playing on Mere's saddle. I told her to open her eyes😳
On St. Patty's Day I hadn't remembered what day it was and so this is what I threw on. Maggie saw me getting dressed and said "oh! I have those shorts! I can wear them!" And off she went to get herself dressed. I thought it was so funny that she wanted to match me, I didn't bother changing when I remembered it was St. Patrick's Day.
I will call her Minime
Here's another awesome outfit put together by Maggie. For the most part, my kids dress themselves and I don't argue.
What? Maggie smiling at school?!? Impossible! Judging from her reaction when I drop her off, I would have never thought it was possible. 

Molly has wanted to have a lemonade stand forever! She's had a few little compound ones before, but she wanted more customers! Ones who weren't obligated to buy from her. We had some extra lemonade from her party, so we went to the paint store and set up shop.
They did pretty well! $10 profit!...if you assume you're 6 and your parents still pay for everything.
I love her sign with her lemon drawings and the stickers that Maggie fought hard for.
Strangly enough, Maggie was actually the more gregarious of the two. Once when a customer walked in, she very loudly in a dramatic voice said "Hewo! Would you like to buy some Wemonade!".  Molly was kind of embarrassed. I think she took her business more seriously. Still, they both had fun and even sold out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment