Boxed up and ready for shipment.
Her birthday party was this past weekend. She had a blast with all her buddies.
Posing with her Elsa cake. After we sang, and she had blown out the candles, she staked her claim on the candles (licking them), saying "I want the candles!" Not missing a beat, Maggie said "I want the cake!".
Waiting for piñata candy. Thanks to Jessica for snapping this picture.
Some parents who are good at parties know where to get fancy piñatas (Elsa effigies). We don't plan ahead like that, so Molly got a donkey from Food City. She warmed up to it.
Hanging out with Lorelei
I've actually been pretty social lately! We went out for Ramsey's birthday...to Red's...an actual bar. Friends for 25 years! No way is that possible!
Together for 16 years, married for 12 next month! No way is that possible!
Last week Allysia, Ramsey and I went to a BYOB painting class. It was really fun!
Check it out! Hahaha
We also went to lettuce days. Molly got a pony ride.
Have you met Maggie's evil twin?
Molly's actual birthday is Wednesday! 6 years old! No way is that possible!






No comments:
Post a Comment