Back with Daddy safe and sound.
Next on her agenda of danger: Steps. She loves them, and will spend a significant amount of time crawling up and down any steps she can find. The ones at Aunt Mere's house are the best since there are two of them, but in a pinch the one at our house will do.
Coming,
and going.
For her final trick, Molly is set on mastering the hazards of doors. I have to make sure that I close the doors to any room we're in because she loves to swing them around and then go in for the final SLAM! So far we've managed to avoid diaster, but since I'm pretty sure that there isn't any method to her door madness, it's probably only a matter of time before a baby finger or two get slammed in a door...ouch!
Not all of Molly's pursuits are dangerous though. Here she is giving dude a big smooch.
Cute post Becca. Landon is obsessed with steps as well...just wait until she finds a full staircase, then you are really hosed!
ReplyDeleteAs for the door slamming thing, I know that they make foam guards that will snug up to the door so it can't shut all the way...not sure if that's something you want to consider...good luck and have fun with G-Man!
Oh my gosh that is a lot of space between Jonny and Molly! We do that with Kate and am wondering if she is tossed that high? They love it though, right?!
ReplyDeleteKate loves to shut doors too, and unfortunately, she has smashed fingers. I am very watchful, more so, now!
Had fun at the park - we are going again on Sunday if you are interested. Chris loved the quality of pics from your camera so I think we are getting one -yay!