Molly has unfortunately been a tad bit under the weather the past couple days, but she's been a trooper throughout it. I guess I don't know for sure that it's a cold, I suppose it could be a teething symptom since she's getting her two front teeth right now, but either way runny noses suck when you're a baby and can't blow it out. Poor thing. I want to believe it's teething since I've been working off the assumption that my milk has magical properties that were keeping her healthy, but I suppose it's possible that my magic milk has expired. We almost made it the first year too! :-( Really Molly hasn't been too deterred by the sniffles and she seems to be on track to be walking soon, maybe even by her 1st birthday which as you all know is right around the corner. Where has the time gone?
Becca you are just too witty!
ReplyDeleteYou're a posting machine! Making the rest of us look bad. ;)
ReplyDeleteJust read your blog...man you are on top of it! Can you do a post for me! Hope Molly is feeling better. Glad to see she can still fit in her little outfit! Not for long though!
ReplyDelete