"Uh-Oh, how does this contraption work anyhow?"
"Higher!"
Well it's confirmed that my magic milk has failed. Molly has managed to contaminate the whole compound, but happily we are all mostly on the mend now. Molly spent a couple nights propped up on her boppy (I know that's supposedly bad but I think at some point it ceases to be a death trap and becomes just another pillow). In the end though propping up her crib mattress with pillows underneath seemed to work the best for her (thanks for the tip Rams). I was going to post some great snot faced pictures of Molly, but in the end it was just too gross, so I'll pass on that. I'll just save them for the archives.
Yesterday we hung out in the yard which is probably one of Molly's favorite things to do. She's going to be pretty disappointed when the temperature goes into the 100+ range and I refuse to leave my A/C sanctuary.
Well actually before we went outside, Molly had to eat lunch. Isn't she clever with her foot on her table? You can also see that her table is missing it's protective plastic tray. She figured out awhile back how to remove it and lately it's been her new game to throw it and it's contents on the floor, so for now we just forget it altogether.

Picking the grass and feeding it to Dink is one of Molly's favorite outdoor activities. She also is into trying to eat it herself, but we try to keep that to a minimum.

I swear it was just a tiny amount and it's just tea anyhow.

It's a little scary how good she is at standing now. also she has been reported to have taken up to 5 consecutive, unassisted step. I've only seen her take two or three at most, but Jonny swears. I'm sooo screwed!
Yesterday we hung out in the yard which is probably one of Molly's favorite things to do. She's going to be pretty disappointed when the temperature goes into the 100+ range and I refuse to leave my A/C sanctuary.
Well actually before we went outside, Molly had to eat lunch. Isn't she clever with her foot on her table? You can also see that her table is missing it's protective plastic tray. She figured out awhile back how to remove it and lately it's been her new game to throw it and it's contents on the floor, so for now we just forget it altogether.

Picking the grass and feeding it to Dink is one of Molly's favorite outdoor activities. She also is into trying to eat it herself, but we try to keep that to a minimum.

I swear it was just a tiny amount and it's just tea anyhow.

It's a little scary how good she is at standing now. also she has been reported to have taken up to 5 consecutive, unassisted step. I've only seen her take two or three at most, but Jonny swears. I'm sooo screwed!
She'd still rather Dink had it though.
Kate is not bothered by lemons either. It must be the Mexican in her!
ReplyDeleteHad fun at the park - it should be our Sunday thing before the weather turns on us. What are we going to do when it hits 100? Kate LOVES being outdoors - we are going to drive each other crazy this summer...or we will just hang out at the Morris pool all summer!