Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Melon Bop

Jonny wanted to get some pictures of Molly enjoying some honeydew for work. The evil empire might even use one in an advertisement, although I'm not sure how I feel about that :-)
What was really funny about all of this was that she calls anything that's round a ball, which she pronounces "bop". So the whole time she's running around, throwing the honeydews, she's saying "bop, bop, bop..." pretty cute!

Enjoying some honeydew. She was pretty into it.
"bop, bop, bop!"


No melon here, but ugh!!! that face!!!! So sweet!!!
She really is a beautiful child...now if only that face would learn how to sleep through the night consistently and obey me...then she'd be perfect!

3 comments:

  1. OK - I get the HINT, I will shut it and not complain about my child falling asleep at 7 instead of 5ish...man o man am I spoiled by Kate, she sleeps through the night! However, she makes up for it during the day - I am pooped!

    As always adorable pics of Molly - she should be in ads - she has the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you get the whole "Always Obeying" thing down let me know and I will pay you for the secret recipe !!! Molly really is a gorgous girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every child has their quirks. Landon still wakes once a night too. It get sick of hearing about children who sleep through the night blissfully for 12 straight hours. I hope they're really picky eaters! :-)

    Love, Love, LOVE the new pictures!!

    ReplyDelete