I don't know if it's because she thinks she's eating like a dog, but when snacking, sometimes Molly likes to do it pie eating contest style.
When feeding your toddler like this it's important to remember petting zoo rules and keep your hand flat.Molly's little baby mullet is getting longer and I've been hoping that soon I'll be able to actually do something with it, but I think these pigtails look pretty pathetic. Also as you can see from her hand placement, she has no intentions of keeping them there.

I'm still a fan of the bow clipped bangs but Molly's still not having it. The only way I can get her to tolerate it long enough for a picture is to sit her down in the chair and bribe her with her favorite "toy", my ipod. I suppose in her defense I should disclose that I have actually installed apps for her. Mostly she just likes to scroll through the music. She's kind of like her uncle Chris in that she can't ever finish a whole song before she has to find a different, probably better song. Just kidding Chris :-)
I'm getting her to smile here by doing a sweet, cookie monster puppet show with her cookie monster puppet.The way she works the ipod is really impressive to me. She knows how to unlock it, find her apps, use her apps, find music, play the music, skip to the next track, change the juxtaposition so that she can look at the album art and flip through that, even search google for "aeeeeekklllllaaajjjbelkwpdkkkkkk" which every mother knows is of the utmost concern for babies today. I now turn off the wifi before I let her go crazy on it so she's not able to go into facebook and "like" that someones hamster died...or worse. Of course it's only a matter of time before she figures out how to turn it back on. In about 5 minutes she's going to surpass me in technological knowledge. Really I think her ability to figure it all out so quickly is a testament to how intuitive these things have become. Still, I have visions of creepy techie babies getting ready to take over the world.
LOVE the pigtails!
ReplyDeleteI would come visit her in the petting zoo any day! She is so much cuter than the other furry friends!
ReplyDelete