Friday, October 22, 2010

Farmer's Market

Today we went to the Webb city farmer's market. In Yuma, our farmer's market is total bullshit (straight off the truck on the way to the supermarket), so going to a real farmer's market where all of the stuff is from smaller local farms is awesome. We got lots of produce as well as some homemade baked goods, even some pork chops. I'm pretty excited for dinner tonight.

At the market, there was live music that Molly was a big fan of. She started out reserved but captive, but she soon was clapping, slapping and even dancing here and there. It was pretty cute to watch.

Just taking it all in.


Aunt Margaret and Molly listening to the music.


Getting into it.


Really letting loose!



Before we left for the market I snapped a couple pictures. They illustrate a new trend I've noticed with Molly. As soon as she registers that I'm taking her pictures, she starts putting on this really, kind of creepy face. I'm not sure why this is the face she's settled on. It's kind of cute in a funny way, but I don't think I want all of her pictures to end up looking like this


Cute



Creepy

My mom says that it looks like a Jack-o-lantern face. I guess she's practicing for Halloween.

2 comments:

  1. She's trying to smile! But "trying" and not letting it come naturally. It's cute though!! Too bad you didn't get a video of her jamming at the farmer's market - enjoy dinner tonight! Fresh veggies, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least she is still for photos...my walks away or when she sees the camera she stops what she is doing.

    ReplyDelete