Well there it is! The pea in the pod. On the left of the photo the little blob shaped like a woman's restroom symbol or possibly a corn husk doll. This time it was surprise for us, which honestly was kind of fun. I didn't know until the beginning of January and by the time I made it to see my midwife earlier this week, I was already 11 weeks in. The official date is August 10th, but of course we'll have to wait and see if that's really when he/she is ready. One thing is for sure, it will be too hot. It is slightly disturbing that this is all going to take place THIS YEAR! It just sounds so soon and I feel like I have so much to do to get ready.
You may have noticed I changed the name of the blog from "Molly Mac" to "Mac Attack", I decided that soon enough, not everything will be about Molly.
For now though, it still is for the most part.
Today Molly was helping Jonny out in the garden. She isn't so much a help as a destroyer, but we were able to keep the damage at a minimum.

The other day I attempted to get Molly into some practice panties. I gave up and did a load of laundry before nap time though. She has been known to let me know in time to get her to the potty, but not enough.
She does look pretty cute in them though.
Her new favorite activity is drawing. I really shouldn't say new because she's been into writing "Molly" as she says, for a long time. She has now expanded her pictures to include circles. I love how she gets into it and lays down on her belly.

I noticed the "Mac Attack" right away. Good change,congrats again. Love the picture of Molly with the yellow follows in the background. Good depth of field...I'm learning!
ReplyDeleteLove the new name "Mac Attack!" We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to see who this little pea in the pod is!
ReplyDelete