In fantastic news, the Burgess clan was in town for a few days. Molly had a great time running around and playing with Landon's "guys" although I think Landon and Captain America might have wished she hadn't. Sorry about your guy Landon.
In case you were wondering how this picture was taken, it should be known that there were bribes involved. Also, this is pre Molly taking Captain America for a swim.
Although the Morris' were busy running around in the mud, they were able to make it for a couple visits, and we even snapped a quick picture of the kiddos. I didn't get one of all of them looking at the camera, so I included the two best ones.
Relaxing on the lawn with a frosty beverage.
Also thrown in our week was some sprinkler time.
Some puppy time at Granny's. Molly's loves Dixie because she's just her size. She even loved carrying her around, which wasn't always in Dixie's best interest, but it was kind of funny.
We even got in some Chicken time at Poppie (Cassie and Jonny can correct my spelling later) Shawn's house. I have desperately wanted to get a picture of Molly with the Chickens, but it has never worked out. One time my camera battery was dead, another time I forgot to put the card back in my camera, plenty of times I've just plain forgotten my camera. This time I wasn't able to because Molly was just plain scared of the chickens. She's always been so fearless, but lately she's starting to catch on to the idea of what it means to be scared. The past two weeks or so have been filled with all sorts of scary things as far she's concerned. Some of the things I'll give her. Chickens can be sort of scary (the chicken pictured below scared me when I was trying to get her to move so I could get the eggs she was sitting on), but I'm not buying that she's afraid to watch the Baby Einstein movie that she pulled out the other day and decided that she had to watch. Still, she insists on feigning fright and letting me know how scary it is. After it's over, she screams "Again! Again!".
Watch out! She's mean!
Stay tuned for more McBurgorris fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment