Saturday, July 2, 2011

Party all the Time

Granted my sort of party is pretty tame (some may call it lame) but I still had a good time last week with all of my parties. It started last Saturday when Ramsey asked me out to lunch for my birthday and instead was throwing me a surprise baby shower. I didn't catch on that it was a baby shower for a few minutes (when I was told) but really it's not fair to do throw a party that close to someones birthday and not expect some confusion. Just ask Ramsey, she's had experience with this.
All my glory.

Thanks to everyone who came, it was a lot of fun!

On Tuesday, I turned 31 (doesn't seem right, but I did confirm this with my mom). Since it coincided with my friend Allysia being in town with her kiddos, we had them and the Morris' over for dinner. It was a total 10 year old birthday party complete with pizza cake and ice cream.
All of us, with all of them.

Molly would not look at the camera at all, so this was the best we got.

Molly with her favorite person, Colbie baby.

Obviously she couldn't be trusted, whoops!

Jadon stealing some lovin' from Miss Colbie.

Okay, I couldn't resist sharing my child's genius. When asked to write her name, she will fairly consistently do something like this. Yes, there's no real "M" (although it should be noted that she does say "M") and yes, there are too many "l"s (they're fun to write I guess) but she's only 2 and I'm impressed. It should be noted that it probably helps to have not only a simple name but also a simple to write name. Poor Maggie will probably not have as easy a time writing her name since she doesn't have any super simple letters like "o" and "l".

Although Maggie has not mastered her name yet, she has done me the favor of getting in the correct head down position. On my birthday I had an appointment and she is supposedly head down. Let's just hope she stays that way.

1 comment:

  1. Molly is a total genius... Can't wait until you let me test her!

    ReplyDelete