Sunday, July 10, 2011

Susan cuts my bangs

I'm not sure why, I know a lot of kids hate getting their hair cut, but Molly loves it. I think it's mostly because she loves Susan so much that she will sit happily while she trims her up. It's probably the only time aside from sleep when she will hold still. So far, we've always just done it in the office, but this time, Molly wanted to be in a proper chair out on the floor and part of the action. Afterwards, she made another appointment to see Susan in a month for another trim. Of course she had to talk all about it "I have an appointment with Susan!" and "Susan cuts my bangs!". She's a regular now.

In other news, we have finished our first swim lesson session of the summer and we're starting another on Monday. This time we'll have Grayson and Colbie in class with us so that should be fun. I'm thinking she's going to have a hard time focusing on swimming when there's someone as important as Colbie in the pool with her. It's kind of exhausting for both of us (I'm tired from preventing drowning, she's tired from having no concept that she can drown) but it's nice to have an outdoor activity that we can do with out dying from heat stroke.
One more random story that cracked Jonny and I up today. We were coming home from the grocery store and decided that we wanted to order something for lunch. I was using my car's hands free to dial by number. I start to say the phone number... "7-8-2" from the back of the car, Molly starts yelling out numbers too..."6-5-8..". I thought there was a chance that since she was in the backseat and I'm in the front that it would disregard her numbers and use my numbers, but no, her numbers made it in there too. I'm not sure why this was so funny to us, but Jonny and I were cracking up so of course Molly starts cracking up too and also continuing to scream random numbers. I guess we're just goofy like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment