Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Baby Face

Real or imagined, I can't get enough of the little smiles Maggie makes right after she falls asleep. She's given us a few when she's awake, but apparently she's a big fan of sleeping since this is what she does every time.

Don't want to leave Molly out. Here's an awesome video of the dance she made up to one of her computer's songs. I personally like the ending

5 comments:

  1. Love both videos! So is Maggie going sans pacifier?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sort of thinking she won't. I can't get her to use one at all. Jonny and my mom have gotten her to use one a little bit. She's ALWAYS sleeping, so she really doesn't have a time when she can. With Molly I was convinced the reason she wouldn't take one was because we waited so long before we tried. This time we were using one the first night, so who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, and Maggie makes me want another baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie has quite the expressions & so smiley!! Adorable! Love Molly's dance moves :-)

    ReplyDelete