Monday, August 8, 2011

Long Hot Summer Nights

So I swear, this has GOT to be the last post before Maggie Mac shows up. I was really hoping that I would have had her by now since yesterday was my last day that my midwife was on the job, but I didn't. I'm kind of freaking out at the uncertainty of it right now, but I suppose there isn't a whole lot I can do about it. Tomorrow I have an appointment with a Dr. that I'm going to beg to show up for me...we'll see how it goes. I know I could be really wrong, but I can't imagine that this can go on for much longer. I am SO huge and every move she makes feels like she's trying to get out by brute force alone. The past 2 days have been really uncomfortable so I'm ready to go!
Molly has been going about her business blissfully unaware of the big changes ahead. I admit I feel a little sad for us as a unit. I know that just like when Molly was born it will feel as though our lives never really existed without her, but right now I do think I'm mourning the last few days we have as a family of 3.
So back to the blissfully unaware child. Lately her clothing choices have been questionable. Mostly she prefers to be naked. Panties are still off for the sake of potty training, but lately I can't even keep a dress on her. On the other hand, she's been crazy for her jacket lately. I guess
118 F doesn't mean anything to a 2 year old. On this particular day she also wanted to pair it with her rain boots. She really wanted to go outside like this, but since I've been refusing to go outside under any circumstances she was S.O.L.


1 comment:

  1. Tomorrow is the BIG day! C'mon Miss Maggie! Give Molly a big hug for me...rain boots, snow jacket and all :-)

    ReplyDelete