I'm starting to worry that Maggie is going to have a flat spot on one side of her head. She's such a good sleeper, but it's coming at a cost since she almost always lays with her head looking to her right. I try to move her, but she usually ends up looking to her right again...I guess she's just broken in that side too well to give it up. It's starting to become noticeable, I hope she doesn't end up having to wear a special helmet or anything.
Some people might think I'm crazy for even thinking about it, and others might think I'm crazy for not just doing it, but I'm thinking of switching to cloth diapers. I bought one diaper (gDiapers) and 6 cloth inserts just to give it a try. So far so good I guess, but the more I read about it, the more terrified I am of it. Rashes, infections, how to clean them properly, not to mention there are like 3 billion different choices of diapers and they ALL claim to be the best. Starting to think I'm in over my head. If I do decide that it won't kill me, I have my cart filled and ready to order a full set of supplies. We'll see.
precious pictures:-)
ReplyDeleteOh god, first the cloth diapers...then next thing you will be home-schooling your children.