Here's Maggie in her crib, almost having completed a back to belly roll, but as you can see, she got her foot stuck in the little ring on her toy.
This past week has been full of missed photo opportunities, although when you think of the ridiculous number of photos people have of their kids nowadays, it hardly seems like the end of the world that I didn't document Thanksgiving. There's a pretty good chance that there are 0 pictures of me as a kid on Thanksgiving (there could be an errant Polaroid somewhere I suppose) and yet, here I am, still breathing.
So, I missed Thanksgiving completely, and I might as well have missed our visit with the McBurgorris clan. As an afterthought we tried to get them together for a picture, but since they're all 2-3 years old, they weren't having it. I also think that at that point Landon and Molly were finished with each other. I admit it, my kid can't share. I'm told this is typical, but it still drives me nuts.
So here are the boys, and Colbie's legs.
And here is Molly...sharing is hard.
Regardless, we had a good time hanging out...even Molly.
The next day, we went to the park, and since it was a bit windy, we took a kite. I thought maybe I'd get a nice picture of Molly helping us fly the kite. I was of course being ridiculous to think that could actually happen. Molly was mostly interested in conquering all of the slides and running away from us in that huge dark maze of a castle they have at the playground. This was the best I could do.
I thought today, that she was actually going to wear the headband. She was so excited about it, talking about how it matched, and how it was her crown, but fast forward 5 minutes, it's in the sandbox.
This was pretty funny. Maggie's scalp is always getting dry so I'm always having to oil it up and brush it. She liked it so much this time, that she passed out while I was brushing.
WOW! She's rolling! Before you know it, you're going to be blogging about her taking her first steps! Such a cute big girl pic of Molly!
ReplyDelete