Check out that head control!
You may notice from this picture that she's wearing a g diaper. Bring on the home school Annette, I'm doing cloth diapers :-) It's actually not that bad. The g diapers have a disposable insert you can use also, which works well at night and during the day I use the cloth inserts. So far, no leaking, no rashes and they clean up nicely. I wasn't crazy about the orange and green, which were the only sets available right now, (you can buy other colors individually) but it turned out I had at least one shirt that went with the orange and most of the time they're covered anyhow. I love that we're not going to be at Target every week buying diapers, since just being in the parking lot of that store costs a person at least 100 bucks every time.
Molly's had a big week too:
She fed her baby.
She hung out with her friend Grayson, Landon and Colbie (not pictured). It was cute how animated she was about them coming over "I can't wait to see my friends!"
So much fun that she just passed out on the couch. Just 30 minutes and it ruined her going to bed by herself streak. Oh-well.
This video was from a few weeks ago, but I just managed to get it up. In case you can't understand her she's saying that she wants to play with Maggie, but she has to wait until she gets bigger...she'll grow and grow, just like a flower...like the flower on Maggie's shirt. I thought it was cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment