These next couple picture are showcasing some of Molly's favorite activities: Getting into my purse and having someone read "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see?". Getting into my purse is fun because it involves three more of her favorite activities: Taking shit out of shit (as we like to call it), putting shit back into shit, as well as finding shit she really shouldn't have. I'm not sure why "Brown Bear" has such a draw for her since she really isn't interested in other books, but "Brown Bear" really floats her boat and she will sit, listen and help turn the pages. It's a good thing I have it memorized because she turns them very quickly!
These next pictures are from my new Fancy Pants camera. My sweet sweet husband bought me a new camera for Valentines Day to replace my Kodak POS from 6 years ago. I feel bad saying that because it has served us well, but the new camera really puts it to shame. I don't even know how to use the thing and my pictures have improved GREATLY. Since this camera isn't a Kodak I decided to download a new photo organizing/editing program and since Picasa is free I went with that. I'm not really into fancy editing so for me Picasa is amazing and it also does super cool things like uploading directly to this blog and snapfish or Kodak gallery (much faster than before) So I'm in love with my new camera and Picasa.
your pictures look professional! Great camera, and gorgeous daughter of course!
ReplyDeleteLooks like that camera and Picasa worked wonders...great pics Becca...she's a cutie!
ReplyDeleteLooks like your new fancy pants camera takes great pics! Of course it helps when you have an adorable little girl!
ReplyDelete