Sunday, June 27, 2010

iPod

Well it's 3in the morning and Molly is having her second crappy night in a row. Jonny is with her right now so I'm just listening to her scream. I took the first 2 hours, but I'm now at the end of my patience so It's jonny's turn. I don't why she screams so horribly for jonny. Her screaming is actually quieter when left alone...go figure. I think the problem is teething,but nothing seems to help, so I don't know. So for now I'm just sitting on the couch playing with my new toy, an iPod touch. I know that my birthday isn't until tomorrow, but when the package came I thought it was something that I had ordered, not my birthday present from jonny, so I opened it. It's pretty nifty, but I don't think I'll be blogging from it since touch screen keyboards suck. But when you're delirious and exausted at 3:20, I suppose it's worth the distraction. I suppose I should go and take care of my kid now since she'll at least sleep in my arms... I've lost all hope of sleeping tonight anyhow.

3 comments:

  1. that suuuuuuucks! I will never complain about my child again, ok, that is a lie! I feel for you and of course for little Miss Molly who is crying to express a need! Poor baby:-( On a positive note - yea! an iPod! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Becca! Hopefully she'll give you a good night's rest for your 30th Birthday!! You're old now....so you'll definitely need it! Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Molly (and you and Jonny). It sucks when they're inconsolable and just scream. I feel for you guys! Those were the nights Dustin and I always looked at each other and wondered, "How the hell do single parents do this alone?" Lucky for all of us, we have a husband willing to jump in and take a turn when our patience (and sanity) are dwindling. Hang in there...this too shall pass. I'm sure you have, but have you tried tylenol & teething tablets?

    ReplyDelete