Yep, you're looking at it, the back of Molly's head. When I'm putting her to sleep, many nights she resists and squirms and sometimes even bites, scratches and hits. However, the other day I discovered that this all goes away if I simply stroke the back of her head. I'm not sure why this has a hypnotizing effect on her, but I'll take it!
Last night we had the Morris' over for dinner and Molly and Grayson had lots of fun in the playroom and the other rooms of the house as well.
Molly hasn't been able to wear this bib for months because she immediately rips it off as soon as I would put it on. Grayson borrowed it for dinner and suddenly she wants to wear it. Just for fun though. I tried to get her to wear it for breakfast and she wouldn't do it.

I get it now, when I want her to do something, she won't. When I don't care, she will. Rocking a sweet headband, but if I want her to wear something in her hair...no way!
Poor Molly and Grayson are constantly being manipulated by their parents so that we may better document their lives. For the record, we practically begged them to kiss.

He's so cute though!

We tried to get a picture of us with the kids, but it wasn't going to happen. Grayson wanted down and Molly wanted to pick her nose.

So we gave up and let them loose. Ramsey and I managed to not throw any fits or pick our noses on camera. Afterwards, that's another story

We tried to get a picture of us with the kids, but it wasn't going to happen. Grayson wanted down and Molly wanted to pick her nose.
So we gave up and let them loose. Ramsey and I managed to not throw any fits or pick our noses on camera. Afterwards, that's another story
We had a great time and hope to do it again soon!
Wow Becca, you do NOT want to see how pissed Landon was when he saw that pic. I think he just hopped on his tricycle and is heading out to Yuma as we speak. Tell Grayson and Molly that they have some 'splainen to do!
ReplyDelete;)
So cute!!!!! Your sweet little girl is completely adorable. I don't know what your talking about.....*hehe.
ReplyDeleteonce again parallel lives...we had my goddaughter over yesterday (my cousin's daughter) and everything that she had Kate wanted. I was trying to explain to a 4-year old to play with something else so that Kate would want it and she could play with the original thing she wanted ~ phew!
ReplyDeleteAs they say, Misery Loves Company so I am letting you know that Kate has not been sleeping well. I don't get kicked or bit (at least not during bedtime routine) but I think the bottom teeth are coming in and she has had some odd sleeping habits lately. ALSO ~ my little pill of a kid has been having the worse FITS! ugh...
Cute pics Becca! Finally catching up with all my blogs! Yes, Grayson & Molly are definitely going to hate us later for those pictures! But they are so worth it!
ReplyDelete