Saturday, November 27, 2010
Thanksgiving Extravaganza
This year trying to figure out how we were going to fit in 2 Thanksgivings as we usually do, made my head explode. Molly usually sleeps for 3 hours from 12:30 to 3:30 (Awesome, I know!) which is right around the time we would usually be having 1st Thanksgiving. We remedied this with a blowout Thanksgiving at our house with both of our families. I thought it turned out great. Meredith made the turkey and as usual she did a fantastic job of it. Everyone else contributed the typical Thanksgiving side dishes and everything (except my rolls) turned out great. It was also fun to have everyone at the same table. My dad made me a giant plywood leaf to fit my table, so we were able to accommodate all 13 of us. Molly enjoyed her 2nd Thanksgiving although I think she would have rather eaten mac n' cheese or an avocado. She did really like Cassie's mashed potatoes though (who doesn't) . I of course didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to, but at least I did better than last year (zero).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving and how nice not to have to go to two! Did Molly get her bangs trimmed again? They looked cute!
ReplyDelete